TERMS & CONDITIONS
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2) Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company Name’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company Name’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company Name at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Company Name’s web site are provided “as is”. Company Name makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company Name does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company Name or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company Name’s Internet site, even if Company Name or a Company Name authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5) Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company Name’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company Name does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company Name may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company Name does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company Name has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company Name of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8) Governing Law
Any claim relating to Company Name’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Alberta without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We will do our very best to ensure your meals are safely handled in Cooler bags to arrive at your destination. You will be required to be home to receive your meals, and Lean On Meals will not be responsible for meals Spoiled or Stolen in the event that you are not home. If you are not home and have returned a Credit Card Security Authorization form, we will leave a Cooler bag and Ice pack with your meals unless otherwise requested. Meals will be safe within the selected delivery Window and meals left out longer will not be the responsibility of LOM Meal Services Ltd. Cooler Bags and Ice Packs Remain property of LOM Meal Services Ltd, and must be returned in the same condition or you will be charged for the loss of the cooler bags and ice packs.
Cooler bags remain property of LOM Meal Services Ltd. if the cooler bags are not returned within 2 weeks of delivery without notice, or left outside for our upcoming bag pickup you will be charged $10.00 for the cooler bag and $5.00 for the ice pack. If the cooler bag and ice pack are returned you will be refunded the full amount.
*Lean On Meals will refund the Cooler bag fee once bags are returned in the same condition they were provided to, as well as the provided ice-pack.
If a Customer has any problem with their meals they are to report it to us at email@example.com up to two days post-delivery and we will Refund a Full Credit for those meals towards future meal purchases. All Sales are final, and we are not responsible for orders that are not picked up or deliveries in which nobody was home.